Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

GREETINGS FROM CALIFORNIA!! 
It feels great to be home again and I hope to see as many of you as I can this summer. Please read below to find out about my Fuego Urbano sharing event and one specific need I still have this summer. Thanks so much!

FIRST: I will host 1 ‘Fuego Urbano’ sharing event on Sunday Aug. 25th at 1pm
The event will be on Sunday August 25th in the sanctuary at Christ Presbyterian Church (CPC) in Huntington Beach, at 1pm. I will also be preaching at all 3 of CPC’s morning services that Sunday (8am, 9:30am, 11am) so if you would like to come early to one of those to hear me preach and then stay to hear about Fuego Urbano, you are more then welcome to do that as well. CPC is located at: 20112 Magnolia St., Huntington Beach, CA 92646. Beyond that I do not have any special sharing events planned but I will be around and would love to meet in person with anyone would like to hear and see more about Fuego Urbano and what God is doing through our ministry. If you would like to do that, then please email me at  greg@fuegourbano.org  and we can set something up.

SECOND: I’m still looking for vehicle to use this summer from Aug 17th-Sep 15th
Thanks so much to those of you who offered your vehicles for some part of the summer. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate the generosity of those of you who offered your cars some part of the summer, and I want to let you all know I was able to find a vehicle until Aug. 16th, but it looks like I will need to find something else from Aug 17th – Sep 15th. So if you have a car that you would be able to let me use during some or all of those dates then please let me know via email so we can see if that will work out. Thanks so much!

FINALLY: As always there are 3 ways you may give financially to Fuego Urbano. For Automatic Monthly Online Donations you may sign up for amounts of $25, $50, $100, or $200 per month. Just go to the right side of my Blog (http://greghaugh.blogspot.com) where it says ‘Recurring Donation’ and adjust drop-down menu to the amount you’d like to give each month; then click ‘Subscribe’ and it will take you through the process. One-Time Online Donations are available as well: click the ‘Donate’ button on my Blog just below where it says ‘1-Time Donation’ and it will take you through the process. Or if you prefer Personal Checks you can make them out to ‘Fishers of Men Fellowship’ and mail them to: Fishers of Men Fellowship, PO Box 9284, Newport Beach, CA 92658.  And all donations are fully tax-deductible.

Thanks so much for all your prayers and support!
Greg Haugh & Jose, Gislaine, Gabriel, and Gean-Felipe Eyzaguirre


No comments:

Post a Comment