Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Leaving for Chile

Dear friends, family, and supporters of Greg and Fuego Urbano:

I write you now on the night before I leave for Chile to begin the ministry of Fuego Urbano with Jose (Pepe) & Gislaine Eyzaguirre in La Serena, Chile. When I look back over my life it is so clear that God has been preparing me for something like this for over 10 years now, so to be one day away is really exciting for me. At the same time, there is always a bit of nerves when we make these big life-changes, and I would be lying if I said I did not feel them too.

It has been amazing to watch God put together His vision for this ministry, and I want to thank you all for the part you are playing and will play in the future. I'd like to ask for your prayers as I transition to Chile and have to deal with all the details and unknowns of a move like this: please pray God would lead me, Pepe, and Gislaine to the right people and connections, that He would really open the doors and prepare the way for Fuego Urbano and everything that will come with it, and please pray for my travels, visa, and shipping details.

Again, thanks so much for your love, support, encouragement, and prayers, and I will email again shortly after I get to Chile to let you all know how the move and transitions go. I'll also follow up with my 2nd monthly Newsletter that will be out around the end of October.

Blessings to you all,
Greg Haugh

No comments:

Post a Comment