Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Short Aug Update: Some Financial Needs


To all my friends, families, and supporters:

As another month goes by and my return to Chile approaches, I want you to know I will not be writing my typical monthly newsletter this month because most of you have seen or heard me talk about Fuego Urbano in the last couple weeks and are caught up on what God is doing in Chile through our ministry.

However I do want to write to share some specific financial needs with you in case you are able and willing to help: over the past 8-10 months we typically came up about $200 short each month in our monthly support that I was able to cover by putting onto my credit card. Because of that I arrived in the USA with a credit card balance of about $1,700 that had slowly gathered over the past year. Then I had to buy my plane tickets to return to Chile, and after my luggage fees, it will cost another $2,000. So I currently have about $3,700 on my credit card that I would like to ask for help with if you are able and willing. So many of you have given so much already, and I want to thank you all so much, but I would also just like to let everyone know about this need in case anyone else is able and would like to help us cover it.

If you would like to help with these extra expenses, there are 2 ways you can make tax-deductible donations to us through our umbrella organization ‘Fishers of Men Fellowship’:

1) To Make One-Time Donations Online: Scroll slightly down the right side of my Blog here and click the 'Donate' button just under where it says '1-Time Donation' and it will take you through the process.

2) To Write Personal Checks: please make them out to ‘Fishers of Men Fellowship’ and mail them to: 
                Fishers of Men Fellowship
                P.O. Box 9284
                Newport BeachCA  92658

Thanks so much and please feel free to email me if you have any questions or concerns...Thanks for all your prayers & support!

Greg Haugh
FUEGO URBANO

No comments:

Post a Comment